At PROS, we take tremendous pride in delivering the fastest time to value for our clients. In our outperform culture, we focus on driving continuous improvements in every aspect of our work lives. It’s a challenge I really enjoy and appreciate. It keeps us on our toes, always with our customers front and center in our…
Tagged: scientific segmentation
Price realization is a technique used by finance, marketing and pricing professionals at manufacturing companies to measure the change in customer pricing over time. In recent years and with increasing competition, it’s become an important indicator of price erosion as buyers have gained far greater power in the purchasing process. Through the use of information…
Regardless of where you are on your Roadmap to Pricing Excellence, whether just starting to define your future pricing processes and strategies or well on your way with processes and tools, you have to ask yourself three simple questions to judge the true effectiveness of your pricing initiatives in regards to your business: · How…
Houston, Texas – August 11, 2009 — MSC Industrial Direct Co. Inc, one of the nation’s largest providers of industrial supplies and equipment, has selected PROS, the world leader in pricing and revenue optimization science and software, for an enterprise-wide deployment of PROS’ Price Optimization Software. MSC’s deployment across their 96 branch network includes PROS…
If you are a pricer, marketer, or are in the market for a pricing optimization solution, you have surely heard about “segmentation” and probably have some questions about exactly how it will help you do your job better. I’d like to share some insight from a high-level perspective of how this can help. Even…
- Price-Elasticity and Service Parts Volumes – Like Comparing Apples and Oranges May 16, 2013
- Alternative Pricing – Get Close to Your Customer May 14, 2013
- If You Could Boost Your Operating Profit by 25% in 6 to 12 Months, Would You? May 9, 2013
- Transforming Service Parts Manufacturing in a Connected World May 7, 2013
- Sales Effectiveness: The Secret Is in the Data May 2, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Pricing Tactics, Strategies Through Distribution March 28, 2012
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Siva, Thanks! I couldn’t agree with you more on the...
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Rikhath, The question of why your company needs a pricing team...
- Siva Ram Yellapragada says: Simply awesome !! We have a strong pricing team in our global...
- Rikhath says: Also in enterprise products world do you think Product operations would...
- Rikhath says: Hi Jacqueline, We fighting the same battle and I out...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!
The B2B pricing & sales blog