Over the past few years, you have often heard me mention the concept of mindfulness. I purposefully use this word in the context of an emerging theory on organizational mindfulness that is researched more and more in organizations. I actually conducted a research inquiry on the topic, and I hope to continue the exploration on…
Tagged: pricing initiative
A recent survey conducted with 557 CEOs and business owners around the world showed they pay little attention to pricing. When asked how they would allocate 100 points of attention between cost cutting, growth programs and pricing initiatives, pricing received an underwhelming average of 16 points. A vast majority of their time is spent on…
Regardless of where you are on your Roadmap to Pricing Excellence, whether just starting to define your future pricing processes and strategies or well on your way with processes and tools, you have to ask yourself three simple questions to judge the true effectiveness of your pricing initiatives in regards to your business: · How…
True, leading-edge companies already have this figured out as they are investing in pricing for the long-haul. They are looking at the support mechanisms, training programs, and business policies that must be enacted in order to have a successful pricing initiative. This is not simple and it takes various business units agreeing to change for the mutual…
- Price-Elasticity and Service Parts Volumes – Like Comparing Apples and Oranges May 16, 2013
- Alternative Pricing – Get Close to Your Customer May 14, 2013
- If You Could Boost Your Operating Profit by 25% in 6 to 12 Months, Would You? May 9, 2013
- Transforming Service Parts Manufacturing in a Connected World May 7, 2013
- Sales Effectiveness: The Secret Is in the Data May 2, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Pricing Tactics, Strategies Through Distribution March 28, 2012
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Siva, Thanks! I couldn’t agree with you more on the...
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Rikhath, The question of why your company needs a pricing team...
- Siva Ram Yellapragada says: Simply awesome !! We have a strong pricing team in our global...
- Rikhath says: Also in enterprise products world do you think Product operations would...
- Rikhath says: Hi Jacqueline, We fighting the same battle and I out...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!
The B2B pricing & sales blog