We have been discussing the impact of SaaS on IT decision making as well as sales force adoption. It is clear vendors are working hard on the following questions: How do I make it easier for my customers to get my software in use and start getting value? How do I continue to provide value, while simultaneously (a) offering…
If you are a pricer, marketer, or are in the market for a pricing optimization solution, you have surely heard about “segmentation” and probably have some questions about exactly how it will help you do your job better. I’d like to share some insight from a high-level perspective of how this can help. I…
One challenge I hear again and again is the issue of how to get your sales force to use new pricing tools to promote better practices. There are many difficulties to adoption, but technology should not need to be one of them. Integrating your pricing tool with familiar sales tools, such as Microsoft Outlook, can make…
- How Do You Know Your Price is Too High? May 22, 2013
- Price-Elasticity and Service Parts Volumes – Like Comparing Apples and Oranges May 16, 2013
- Alternative Pricing – Get Close to Your Customer May 14, 2013
- If You Could Boost Your Operating Profit by 25% in 6 to 12 Months, Would You? May 9, 2013
- Transforming Service Parts Manufacturing in a Connected World May 7, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Is Your Product Too Cheap? December 4, 2012
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Siva, Thanks! I couldn’t agree with you more on the...
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Rikhath, The question of why your company needs a pricing team...
- Siva Ram Yellapragada says: Simply awesome !! We have a strong pricing team in our global...
- Rikhath says: Also in enterprise products world do you think Product operations would...
- Rikhath says: Hi Jacqueline, We fighting the same battle and I out...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!