Manufacturing.net and PROS’ Doug Fuehne, VP, Professional Services of PROS Pricing Software Solutions talk about how manufacturers can improve their pricing strategies and come out ahead as the economy turns around. To get right to it, the five pricing strategies Fuehne suggests will help you come out ahead in the economic recovery: Identify underperformers. Proactively…
With the success of PROS’ Global Leadership Seminar Series along its stop in Shanghai, China, Robert Rutledge, who leads Accenture’s Pricing & Profit Optimization practice in Asia-Pacific noted, “Manufacturers in China today face low-cost competition from places like India and Mexico and design and engineering competition from Japan and the west.” The seminar focused on…
Houston, Texas – August 13, 2009 — PROS (NYSE: PRO), the world leader in B2B pricing and revenue optimization science and software, today announced that it has received a “Positive” rating in Gartner’s 2009 MarketScope for Price Optimization and Management Software for B2B. PROS has the largest full-time staff and greatest total annual revenue in the…
- How Do You Know Your Price is Too High? May 22, 2013
- Price-Elasticity and Service Parts Volumes – Like Comparing Apples and Oranges May 16, 2013
- Alternative Pricing – Get Close to Your Customer May 14, 2013
- If You Could Boost Your Operating Profit by 25% in 6 to 12 Months, Would You? May 9, 2013
- Transforming Service Parts Manufacturing in a Connected World May 7, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- Dynamic Pricing and the Social Good: It’s All About Willingness-to-Pay January 15, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Steve Sassi says: A great way to understand the value you're delivering to your...
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Siva, Thanks! I couldn’t agree with you more on the...
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Rikhath, The question of why your company needs a pricing team...
- Siva Ram Yellapragada says: Simply awesome !! We have a strong pricing team in our global...
- Rikhath says: Also in enterprise products world do you think Product operations would...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!