Manufacturing.net and PROS’ Doug Fuehne, VP, Professional Services of PROS Pricing Software Solutions talk about how manufacturers can improve their pricing strategies and come out ahead as the economy turns around.
To get right to it, the five pricing strategies Fuehne suggests will help you come out ahead in the economic recovery:
- Identify underperformers.
- Proactively forecast future performance.
- Increase organizational agility.
- Focus on customer satisfaction to keep the customers you DO have.
- Provide sales force with optimized prices and other highly relevant information in a timely manner.