As we increase our level of pricing maturity at ARDEX Americas, we are also conducting advanced pricing optimization and analytics experiments. As a champion of this unique experimental activity, I realized that preparing and extracting data for analysis was a much more difficult process than I imagined. This process required thinking, coordination and organizational commitment….
Author: Vernon Lennon
Editor’s Note: Today’s blog was developed by two authors, Vern Lennon and Stephan Liozu. Pricing continues to make inroads in both large organizations and mid-sized companies. It’s good we’ve left the time when pricing was hidden under finance or totally ignored in Fortune 500 companies. Thanks to the help from the Professional Pricing Society, from pricing optimization…
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Pricing Tactics, Strategies Through Distribution March 28, 2012
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Nicolene Barnard says: 100% agree. Marco Bertini, Professor at London Business School will...
- Marcel van Harrewijen says: Totally agree! There are a lot of product managers who mistakenly...
- Steve Sassi says: Strongly agree! You cannot avoid the commodity trap unless you understand,...
- Reno Koepp says: A great article with many interesting examples of alternative and innovative...
- What customers are looking for | kundennutzen says: [...] often complain because their price is too high. But, according...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!