With the success of PROS’ Global Leadership Seminar Series along its stop in Shanghai, China, Robert Rutledge, who leads Accenture’s Pricing & Profit Optimization practice in Asia-Pacific noted, “Manufacturers in China today face low-cost competition from places like India and Mexico and design and engineering competition from Japan and the west.” The seminar focused on…
Author: Robert Rutledge
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Sourav says: hi jacqueline, I am trying to understand the price position analysis.and how...
- Is Your Pricing Strategy To Blame For Lost Business? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] and quality issues to ineffective marketing and poor customer service.
- Is Price Erosion a Natural Law? | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Is Price Erosion a Natural Law?. [...]
- Sales Effectiveness – Your Negotiated B2B Pricing is Not Elastic! | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Sales Effectiveness – Your Negotiated B2B Pricing is Not Elastic!.
- PaulJosaph says: This one is a nice initiative, It will bring a lot...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!