Problemstellung Die Wahrung der Preisrationalität stellt die meisten Unternehmen vor große Herausforderungen. Wenn aber beim Pricing und am Verhandlungstisch nicht streng darauf geachtet wird, sind die von den Kunden gezahlten Effektivpreise nicht stimmig. Negative Folge: Kunden mit geringem Einkaufsvolumen zahlen niedrigere Preise als Kunden mit höheren Einkaufsvolumina, höherwertige Produkte werden mit weniger Gewinn verkauft als…
Author: Ralph Dolce
The Problem Maintaining price rationality is a challenge for most organizations. Without discipline in the pricing or negotiation process, actual prices paid by customers don’t add up – low-volume customers pay lower-effective prices as compared with customers with higher volumes; and higher-value products sell for less than lower-value substitutes. This cuts deeply into your organization’s…
Someone once told me “you can say anything to anyone if you say it appropriately.” It’s become one of my oft-repeated phrases. But how well does this theory hold when you’re communicating a price increase? Consider further that the rate is for an on-going service for which customers become accustomed and familiar with paying a…
I recently reviewed a question posed on a LinkedIn pricing group regarding pricing in a service-related industry. The writer wanted to know how to “beat the commodity spiral” when pricing for B2B services industries. One of the first responders addressed the concept of understanding the key attributes of a company’s service to its customers and…
- PROS Airline Customers Win Skytrax “World’s Best Airlines” Awards at Global Event July 24, 2014
- Cost to Serve: Managing Leakage and Influencing Behavior July 17, 2014
- Pricing for Brand Equity – Vodka July 16, 2014
- Free Money or Lost Money: Rebates in the B2B World July 11, 2014
- Selling: It’s All About the Customer’s Perceived Value July 8, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- PaulJosaph says: This one is a nice initiative, It will bring a lot...
- PaulJosaph says: Nice article, Now auto companies are moving towards efficiency in order...
- Pricing for Brand Equity – Vodka | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Pricing for Brand Equity – Vodka. [...]
- Sanket Bafna says: Good article Anirban !
- Free Money or Lost Money – Rebates in the B2B World | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Free Money or Lost Money – Rebates in the B2B...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!