Someone once told me “you can say anything to anyone if you say it appropriately.” It’s become one of my oft-repeated phrases. But how well does this theory hold when you’re communicating a price increase? Consider further that the rate is for an on-going service for which customers become accustomed and familiar with paying a…
Author: Ralph Dolce
I recently reviewed a question posed on a LinkedIn pricing group regarding pricing in a service-related industry. The writer wanted to know how to “beat the commodity spiral” when pricing for B2B services industries. One of the first responders addressed the concept of understanding the key attributes of a company’s service to its customers and…
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Pricing Tactics, Strategies Through Distribution March 28, 2012
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Nicolene Barnard says: 100% agree. Marco Bertini, Professor at London Business School will...
- Marcel van Harrewijen says: Totally agree! There are a lot of product managers who mistakenly...
- Steve Sassi says: Strongly agree! You cannot avoid the commodity trap unless you understand,...
- Reno Koepp says: A great article with many interesting examples of alternative and innovative...
- What customers are looking for | kundennutzen says: [...] often complain because their price is too high. But, according...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!