Problemstellung Die Wahrung der Preisrationalität stellt die meisten Unternehmen vor große Herausforderungen. Wenn aber beim Pricing und am Verhandlungstisch nicht streng darauf geachtet wird, sind die von den Kunden gezahlten Effektivpreise nicht stimmig. Negative Folge: Kunden mit geringem Einkaufsvolumen zahlen niedrigere Preise als Kunden mit höheren Einkaufsvolumina, höherwertige Produkte werden mit weniger Gewinn verkauft als…
Author: Ralph Dolce
The Problem Maintaining price rationality is a challenge for most organizations. Without discipline in the pricing or negotiation process, actual prices paid by customers don’t add up – low-volume customers pay lower-effective prices as compared with customers with higher volumes; and higher-value products sell for less than lower-value substitutes. This cuts deeply into your organization’s…
Someone once told me “you can say anything to anyone if you say it appropriately.” It’s become one of my oft-repeated phrases. But how well does this theory hold when you’re communicating a price increase? Consider further that the rate is for an on-going service for which customers become accustomed and familiar with paying a…
I recently reviewed a question posed on a LinkedIn pricing group regarding pricing in a service-related industry. The writer wanted to know how to “beat the commodity spiral” when pricing for B2B services industries. One of the first responders addressed the concept of understanding the key attributes of a company’s service to its customers and…
- Is Your Sales Team Slowing Down Your Business? CPQ Can Make the Difference April 22, 2014
- Basketball and Pricing: Winning the Game with Big Data April 8, 2014
- The Next Step in Customer Success: Using Big Data to Drive Performance April 1, 2014
- Data Interoperability and The Last Mile March 27, 2014
- Europe to Lift Restrictive Dairy Trade Barriers: Are You Prepared? March 25, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Pricing Optimization: Are You Getting Enough Value From Your Pricing Data? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] into a document that looks professional and presenting it to...
- Rebates: Valid Pricing Strategy, Or A Complicated Way To Give Away Money? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] starts out small: A creative salesperson is trying to close...
- Is Increasing The Amazon Prime Subscription Cost A Smart Pricing Strategy? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] that change lies a little further into the future.The debate...
- Are You Using Customer Analytics To Improve Sales Offers And Performance? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] sales. In a sense, before CRM systems, marketing automation programs and...
- 3 Lessons To Learn From Crossfit’s Pricing Strategy - PROS Step Blog says: [...] They want to know, “Is one available when I’m ready...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!