Problemstellung Die Wahrung der Preisrationalität stellt die meisten Unternehmen vor große Herausforderungen. Wenn aber beim Pricing und am Verhandlungstisch nicht streng darauf geachtet wird, sind die von den Kunden gezahlten Effektivpreise nicht stimmig. Negative Folge: Kunden mit geringem Einkaufsvolumen zahlen niedrigere Preise als Kunden mit höheren Einkaufsvolumina, höherwertige Produkte werden mit weniger Gewinn verkauft als…
Author: Ralph Dolce
The Problem Maintaining price rationality is a challenge for most organizations. Without discipline in the pricing or negotiation process, actual prices paid by customers don’t add up – low-volume customers pay lower-effective prices as compared with customers with higher volumes; and higher-value products sell for less than lower-value substitutes. This cuts deeply into your organization’s…
Someone once told me “you can say anything to anyone if you say it appropriately.” It’s become one of my oft-repeated phrases. But how well does this theory hold when you’re communicating a price increase? Consider further that the rate is for an on-going service for which customers become accustomed and familiar with paying a…
I recently reviewed a question posed on a LinkedIn pricing group regarding pricing in a service-related industry. The writer wanted to know how to “beat the commodity spiral” when pricing for B2B services industries. One of the first responders addressed the concept of understanding the key attributes of a company’s service to its customers and…
- How to Transition Your Organization From “Gut” Pricing to Data-Driven Pricing March 6, 2014
- Value Selling “Time-to-Market Savings” March 4, 2014
- Pricing and Sales Effectiveness Amidst Swaying Palm Trees February 27, 2014
CPQ Speeds Sales:
Join Us for a Conversation with Aberdeen February 20, 2014
- Price Optimisation: How Big Data Can Help You Get Your ‘Pricing Mojo’ February 18, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Can You Really Treat Everyone Differently When It Comes To Pricing? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] single-customer segments are by far the exception, and the goal...
- How The Right Pricing Strategy Can Level The Playing Field For Sales Reps - PROS Step Blog says: [...] but the most common are misaligned pricing and unavailable or...
- Pricer’s Points: Leveraging Big Data in a Big Way: Automating Complex Pricing With Data Science : Pricing News says: [...] This article was originally published on the Pricing Leadership Blog [...]...
- Al Smith says: Improving the quoting process to make your organization work easier, faster,...
- Pricing News Daily > 2/17/14 : Pricing News says: [...] The Power of Segmentation | Pricing Leadership [...]
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!