Change Management dient dazu, Verhaltensweisen zu fördern oder einzuführen, die dem Vorteil des Unternehmens dienen — sei es, um den Kunden-Service zu stärken, neue Technologie-Implementierungen einzuführen, bessere Pricing-Strategien zu entwickeln, Erfolgsaussichten in der Verhandlungsphase zu verbessern oder tägliche Arbeitsprozesse der Mitarbeiter zu optimieren. Veränderungsprozesse effektiv zu gestalten und professionell durchzuführen trägt wesentlich zur Umsatzsteigerung und…
Author: Matt McClung
Change management helps to drive preferable behavior, whether it’s to strengthen customer service, streamline technology implementations, develop pricing practices, improve sales behavior, or alter the way people perform their daily activities. To implement an effective change management process is essential to increasing margins and profits, especially in the B2B realm. While many organizations get it…
The new medical device excise tax is putting a strain on an industry that’s already suffering from declining margins and increased competition. The new legislation requires tax payments; however, the law doesn’t define how to capture the required tax. To further complicate matters, not all transactions are taxable. With the ambiguity in the law and…
All the best planning and hard work that go into a major corporate pricing project or initiative can be wasted if you don’t manage the change process for your users—especially your sales force.
The concept of variant, or component, pricing is familiar to a lot of manufacturers these days, thanks to Dell. That’s because Dell introduced the concept of variant pricing through its model for customizing the purchase of a personal computer.
- The Sporting Life: What “Moneyball” and the PGA Can Teach Us About Efficient B2B Sales December 5, 2013
- The Path Best Traveled: Utilizing Guided Selling in a B2B Framework December 3, 2013
- Connecting the Dots: Leveraging a 360° Customer View November 26, 2013
- Why Big Data Should Matter to Sales Executives November 21, 2013
- Play Smarter Not Harder to Reach Your Sales Goals November 19, 2013
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Pricing Tactics, Strategies Through Distribution March 28, 2012
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Reno Koepp says: I would like to add another real life example to Steve's...
- Jeff Robinson says: Nicely put, Ed. The ROI comes when people change. "If...
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Tressa: I’m glad you liked the article. It sounds like...
- Shekar says: Hi, Matt, your observation and comments were worth considering for changing...
- Trish Voskovitch says: "Industry averages indicate that 50-60% of sales opportunities stall before closing" Perhaps...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!