Change Management dient dazu, Verhaltensweisen zu fördern oder einzuführen, die dem Vorteil des Unternehmens dienen — sei es, um den Kunden-Service zu stärken, neue Technologie-Implementierungen einzuführen, bessere Pricing-Strategien zu entwickeln, Erfolgsaussichten in der Verhandlungsphase zu verbessern oder tägliche Arbeitsprozesse der Mitarbeiter zu optimieren. Veränderungsprozesse effektiv zu gestalten und professionell durchzuführen trägt wesentlich zur Umsatzsteigerung und…
Author: Matt McClung
Change management helps to drive preferable behavior, whether it’s to strengthen customer service, streamline technology implementations, develop pricing practices, improve sales behavior, or alter the way people perform their daily activities. To implement an effective change management process is essential to increasing margins and profits, especially in the B2B realm. While many organizations get it…
The new medical device excise tax is putting a strain on an industry that’s already suffering from declining margins and increased competition. The new legislation requires tax payments; however, the law doesn’t define how to capture the required tax. To further complicate matters, not all transactions are taxable. With the ambiguity in the law and…
All the best planning and hard work that go into a major corporate pricing project or initiative can be wasted if you don’t manage the change process for your users—especially your sales force.
The concept of variant, or component, pricing is familiar to a lot of manufacturers these days, thanks to Dell. That’s because Dell introduced the concept of variant pricing through its model for customizing the purchase of a personal computer.
- Is Your Sales Team Slowing Down Your Business? CPQ Can Make the Difference April 22, 2014
- Basketball and Pricing: Winning the Game with Big Data April 8, 2014
- The Next Step in Customer Success: Using Big Data to Drive Performance April 1, 2014
- Data Interoperability and The Last Mile March 27, 2014
- Europe to Lift Restrictive Dairy Trade Barriers: Are You Prepared? March 25, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Pricing Optimization: Are You Getting Enough Value From Your Pricing Data? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] into a document that looks professional and presenting it to...
- Rebates: Valid Pricing Strategy, Or A Complicated Way To Give Away Money? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] starts out small: A creative salesperson is trying to close...
- Is Increasing The Amazon Prime Subscription Cost A Smart Pricing Strategy? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] that change lies a little further into the future.The debate...
- Are You Using Customer Analytics To Improve Sales Offers And Performance? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] sales. In a sense, before CRM systems, marketing automation programs and...
- 3 Lessons To Learn From Crossfit’s Pricing Strategy - PROS Step Blog says: [...] They want to know, “Is one available when I’m ready...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!