Guest Blogger – Matt Johnson, Managing Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners With 20 years of pricing experience, Matt Johnson is a recognized expert in price optimization software and processes. His experience includes manufacturing, distribution, industrial, chemical, semiconductor, and electronics. A former PROS employee, Matt recently took some time to talk to a group of high-tech manufacturers…
Author: Matt Johnson
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Aaron says: Another great article Neil! For highly elastic product providers, how...
- Aaron says: Eleven days to actionable segmentation results - that is incredible.
- Avoiding the “Priceberg” | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Avoiding the “Priceberg”. [...]
- varunkumar says: A good thought, blindly following the hsitorical methods doesnt solve emerging...
- Anirban (Author) says: Hi Aaron, Thanks for the comment. I do agree that the...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!