Guest Blogger – Matt Johnson, Managing Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners With 20 years of pricing experience, Matt Johnson is a recognized expert in price optimization software and processes. His experience includes manufacturing, distribution, industrial, chemical, semiconductor, and electronics. A former PROS employee, Matt recently took some time to talk to a group of high-tech manufacturers…
Author: Matt Johnson
- Is Price Erosion a Natural Law? July 29, 2014
- Sales Effectiveness: Your Negotiated B2B Pricing is Not Elastic! July 25, 2014
- PROS Airline Customers Win Skytrax “World’s Best Airlines” Awards at Global Event July 24, 2014
- Cost to Serve: Managing Leakage and Influencing Behavior July 17, 2014
- Pricing for Brand Equity – Vodka July 16, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Is Your Pricing Strategy To Blame For Lost Business? - PROS Step Blog says: [...] and quality issues to ineffective marketing and poor customer service.
- Is Price Erosion a Natural Law? | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Is Price Erosion a Natural Law?. [...]
- Sales Effectiveness – Your Negotiated B2B Pricing is Not Elastic! | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Sales Effectiveness – Your Negotiated B2B Pricing is Not Elastic!.
- PaulJosaph says: This one is a nice initiative, It will bring a lot...
- PaulJosaph says: Nice article, Now auto companies are moving towards efficiency in order...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!