Pricing as a profession has come a long way – from a role that has evolved out of someone’s part-time job (marketing, finance, contracting, etc.), and that wasn’t long ago, to a full-time profession accompanied by a title having the word PRICING in it. I happen to be one of those fellows who has been…
Author: David Mok
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- PaulJosaph says: This one is a nice initiative, It will bring a lot...
- PaulJosaph says: Nice article, Now auto companies are moving towards efficiency in order...
- Pricing for Brand Equity – Vodka | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Pricing for Brand Equity – Vodka. [...]
- Sanket Bafna says: Good article Anirban !
- Free Money or Lost Money – Rebates in the B2B World | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Free Money or Lost Money – Rebates in the B2B...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!