Pricing as a profession has come a long way – from a role that has evolved out of someone’s part-time job (marketing, finance, contracting, etc.), and that wasn’t long ago, to a full-time profession accompanied by a title having the word PRICING in it. I happen to be one of those fellows who has been…
Author: David Mok
- Same-Store Sales Are Never the Same! November 17, 2014
- How Pricing Can Be Used in Sales Compensation November 14, 2014
- PROS Outperform Event Hosted Best and Brightest in Travel Industry November 7, 2014
- Pricing and the Competitive Landscape October 24, 2014
- My First Dreamforce Experience: It’s All About the Conversations October 22, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Sidh says: Hello all Thank for such a informative article. For my Thesis, I...
- Bolo says: Yes, Liaosam. Your percentage approximation is what I practice as well...
- Bolo says: I am a new reseller and I have noticed that many...
- Aaron says: Nice post Jon!
- Caroline Walker says: Nice Article! I like the simple, understandable explanations of the three...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!