Pricing as a profession has come a long way – from a role that has evolved out of someone’s part-time job (marketing, finance, contracting, etc.), and that wasn’t long ago, to a full-time profession accompanied by a title having the word PRICING in it. I happen to be one of those fellows who has been…
Author: David Mok
- Holes in the Bucket: How to Identify Customers Likely to Churn September 19, 2014
- PROS Wins Big Data Technologies Award During DataWeek Event September 18, 2014
- Avoiding the “Priceberg” September 12, 2014
- The World is Coming to Houston September 9, 2014
- Top 5 Dreamforce Tips for the Newbie September 4, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Aaron says: Another great article Neil! For highly elastic product providers, how...
- Aaron says: Eleven days to actionable segmentation results - that is incredible.
- Avoiding the “Priceberg” | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Avoiding the “Priceberg”. [...]
- varunkumar says: A good thought, blindly following the hsitorical methods doesnt solve emerging...
- Anirban (Author) says: Hi Aaron, Thanks for the comment. I do agree that the...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!