Guest Blogger – Cecilia Bonfante, Sr. Manager, Accenture Cecilia is a member of Accenture’s Pricing & Profit Optimization practice. She has been involved in several systems implementations and has expertise in helping companies realize benefits associated with implementing their pricing strategies and technologies. In this video she provides an update on what promises to be…
Author: Cecilia Bonfante Nguyen
- Facts Tell, But Stories Sell: Supporting Academic Data with Real-Life Sales Efficiencies at DePuy Spine December 10, 2013
- The Sporting Life: What “Moneyball” and the PGA Can Teach Us About Efficient B2B Sales December 5, 2013
- The Path Best Traveled: Utilizing Guided Selling in a B2B Framework December 3, 2013
- Connecting the Dots: Leveraging a 360° Customer View November 26, 2013
- Why Big Data Should Matter to Sales Executives November 21, 2013
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- To Show or Not to Show the Floor: That is the Question January 10, 2013
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Reno Koepp says: I would like to add another real life example to Steve's...
- Jeff Robinson says: Nicely put, Ed. The ROI comes when people change. "If...
- Jacqueline Davis says: Hi Tressa: I’m glad you liked the article. It sounds like...
- Shekar says: Hi, Matt, your observation and comments were worth considering for changing...
- Trish Voskovitch says: "Industry averages indicate that 50-60% of sales opportunities stall before closing" Perhaps...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!