Guest Blogger – Cecilia Bonfante, Sr. Manager, Accenture Cecilia is a member of Accenture’s Pricing & Profit Optimization practice. She has been involved in several systems implementations and has expertise in helping companies realize benefits associated with implementing their pricing strategies and technologies. In this video she provides an update on what promises to be…
Author: Cecilia Bonfante Nguyen
- Leveraging the Salesforce User Group Community September 26, 2014
- Are You Capitalizing on the Power of Pricing? September 24, 2014
- Holes in the Bucket: How to Identify Customers Likely to Churn September 19, 2014
- PROS Wins Big Data Technologies Award During DataWeek Event September 18, 2014
- Avoiding the “Priceberg” September 12, 2014
- What Do You Consider the Most Important Qualities for a Pricing Team Member? April 24, 2013
- Three Tips for Better Pricing Segmentation February 17, 2012
- Lower Prices CAN Drive Increased Sales and Profits. No Joke. January 2, 2014
- Caught Between Giants – The Pricing Challenges of Today’s Distributor January 29, 2013
- The Real Commodity Trap June 4, 2013
accenture B2B Big Data change management Distribution Distributors manufacturer manufacturers Manufacturing margin margin optimization Microsoft Microsoft Outlook Performance Management price price management price optimization Price Optimization Software pricers Pricing Best Practices pricing decisions pricing execution pricing guidance pricing initiative pricing optimization Pricing Process pricing science pricing software pricing strategies pricing strategy profitabilty PROS PROS Pricing SaaS SaaS integration sales force Salesforce.com sales rep SAP scientific analytics scientific segmentation segmentation target price user adoption willingness-to-pay
- Are You Capitalizing on the Power of Pricing? | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Are You Capitalizing on the Power of Pricing?. [...]
- Aaron says: Another great article Neil! For highly elastic product providers, how...
- Aaron says: Eleven days to actionable segmentation results - that is incredible.
- Avoiding the “Priceberg” | PROS : Pricing News says: [...] Avoiding the “Priceberg”. [...]
- varunkumar says: A good thought, blindly following the hsitorical methods doesnt solve emerging...
Top PROS Bloggers
Pricing Leadership Blog Feed
Stay in Touch!